I refuse to join Facebook, but I want to be able to share some of my adventures, so I thought I would try blogging. We will have to see how long this experiment lasts...

Note: Do not wait to be the last person to get a blog, all the good names are taken (especially if you have a common name like Sarah). I tried Sarah + variations of Trips, but it just looked like a stripper's page, sigh.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need another bag

I blame all my indecisiveness on what to pack on the malaria medication.  I'm off to meet up with some friends and borrow another suitcase.

I have not even finished putting everything on my list into the pile and it already looks heavy.  I will probably look pretty funny lugging all this to the airport and there is no telling how much more I'll bring back.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. You're such a "girl" Sarah! For a month, a guy could get by on:
    - 2 shirts & 2 pants (switch 'em to always wear the 'cleaner of the 2')
    - toothbrush
    - 2 pair of underwear (same process as pants and shirt)
    - camera (need pictures of how knarly they'd look in a couple weeks)
    - passport (need to be able to get back home)

    EVERYTHING else is optional.

    Hope your experience is awesome and goes WAY beyond your expectations!!!! Good luck and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I'm impressed. That's at least 3 times your body weight.

    ReplyDelete