I refuse to join Facebook, but I want to be able to share some of my adventures, so I thought I would try blogging. We will have to see how long this experiment lasts...

Note: Do not wait to be the last person to get a blog, all the good names are taken (especially if you have a common name like Sarah). I tried Sarah + variations of Trips, but it just looked like a stripper's page, sigh.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Arrival in Greece


Atrium Platinum Hotel

After 12 hours in flight and 18 hours total travel time...we made it to Rhodes!  We are staying at this amazing hotel, Atrium Platinum, and somehow we were upgraded to a suite (I have no idea what we will do with the second room, but we now have 2 bathrooms - jacuzzi tub in one and a walk-in shower in the other.).  The view from our balcony is over the pools and out over the ocean.  We went down to the beach to put our feet in the Mediterranean Ocean, then grabbed dinner from a cafe on the beach.  We were jet-lagged and the pool was already closed, so we just sat on our balcony enjoying a glass of wine.  The beds were so nice and I slept great.  The breakfast buffet had almost anything you could think of, even sushi and desserts, but we had a table looking out over the sea.  Vacation is starting off great.

No comments:

Post a Comment